22.8.17

Opinion on opinions


There are many people, especial our elderlies and those with a habit of nurturing strong opinion, like to make subjective comments on others. Many of the comments reflect their concern and love towards us. However, many of their utterance  is also mixed with subjectivity and biased views. At times these comments (a.k.a. good advice) create more negative impact than good ones in terms of one's personal psychological burden. Sometimes I have to endure many such comments which I deem lack of wisdom, or based on superficial basis. At times I wonder why many people who can't see far and deep enough care to offer (and impose) opinion on others. I learn to cope and endure these 'kepo' comments. But deep in my mind, I am wishing for wise, penetrative and heart-ouching advice which are rare but precious.

1 則留言: